<samp id="nffkn"></samp>
      <tbody id="nffkn"></tbody>
      <menuitem id="nffkn"></menuitem>
        <samp id="nffkn"></samp>

        <tbody id="nffkn"></tbody>
        1. 好獵頭網-中高級人才獵頭網站!服務熱線:400-1801-668 好獵頭   |   登錄 注冊

          航空乘務員英文面試題及回答(二)

          添加時間:2018-03-14 14:39:59
          瀏覽次數: 0
          Q1:What is your strongest trait(s)?
          (你個性上最大的特點是什么?)
          A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂于助人和關心他人。)
          A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
          A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

          Q2: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
          (你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
          A: (pause a few seconds 稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
          A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

          Q3:What personality traits do you admire?
          (你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
          A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)
          A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)

          Q4:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
          (作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?)
          A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.(我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
          A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.(我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

          Q5:How do you normally handle criticism?
          (你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
          A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)
          A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.(我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

          Q6: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
          (在工作中,什么事令你不高興?)
          A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)
          A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.(不能接受新思想的那些人。)

          Q7:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
          (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)
          A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。)

          Q8:How do you handle your failure?
          (你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)
          A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.(我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)
          av高清在线观看